Account Number

Owner Name

Premise Address

Garrett County collects all town real estate taxes in our county.
These amounts are included in our tax bill.

For Semi Annual payments – property must be your principle residence

All Homestead and Tax Credit questions call the
Assessment Office at 301-334-1950.

All water and sewer billing/payment questions call the
Garrett County Public Utilities at 301-334-6983

All recording questions call the
Clerk's Office at 301-334-1937.

If you see a message to contact the tax office please call 301-334-1965 for an explanation of the special circumstances with that account.